I kinda doubt it..cuz everyone knows already our economy isn't working...and no one will have recovered from it in 3 weeks time either..
I'm just throwing out some random thoughts. I'm a McCain/Republican supporter and realize Obama has a pretty good lead right now in the polls.
If gas prices continue to drop and could somehow get back down to around 2.50-2.75 by election day, any chance this could help McCain in the election? Independent voters seem to favor Obama's plan to help the economy, but if somehow the current regime can get the economy stabilized and gas prices down in the next month, couldn't that perhaps sway some voters back to the McCain/Republican side?
Just spitballing here.
I kinda doubt it..cuz everyone knows already our economy isn't working...and no one will have recovered from it in 3 weeks time either..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I was thinking about this yesterday and I think it would would swing some voters in the McPalin direction. Not enough to make a huge difference, but still some nonetheless.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
I know in history things have stabilized in certain areas late in the campaigning that has swung some voters and thought this may swing some.
It could swing some I think, not sure if its enough because of the lead Obama seems to have. Now if the gas could really lower, and think it could definitely have an impact.
Bookmarks